Gijoe for dummies

yojoe.com

Gijoe for dummies

Can someone please explain to me the difference between toys made by hasbro and those made by the club ?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

One company owns the characters and molds, the other licenses them for their own use. Both are official product.

That's... pretty much it.

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    The club also produces new tooling, mostly heads - molds that, I believe, are exclusive to the club's products and financed independently. I'm not a parts-wonk though, so I'm not sure if any newly molded accessories produced via the club have made it on to a mainline Hasbro offering.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

For the most part, you can expect identical quality in products from the club and Hasbro. To my knowledge, they are all made in the same factories in China. Strangely enough, the club tends to have more quality problems than the Hasbro product. Usually is a missing part or things like 2 left hands on a figure. The good news is that solving that problem with club is pretty painless. Call them up and they will take care of it. Solving with Hasbro usually just means taking it back to the store. Hasbro will do something, but usually it means sending you something else of equal value. And there is no guarantee that will even be a GIJoe item.