G.I. Joe 50th Anniversary Silent Strike: Cobra H.I.S.S. Tank - Gunner & Driver

yojoe.com

Exclamation G.I. Joe 50th Anniversary Silent Strike: Cobra H.I.S.S. Tank - Gunner & Driver

Hey guys. thought I'd post this here. Iv'e used this site for years. just never posted on the forums before. i recently did my first Toy review covering part of the G.I Joe silent Strike. Hope ya dig it.

Last edited by DavetheUsher; 09-23-2015 at 11:47 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I enjoyed your review. There were a lot of good close ups. I, also, appreciated the honesty in discussing the quality control, which seems to be hit and miss nowadays.

Personally, I like this set, and if it weren't for space issues, I'd buy it. I got one previously released Skystriker assembled and stickered on top of a cabinet and I have another that still needs to assembled and stickered. The first of which takes up the entire top of the cabinet. I'm not even sure where I'm going to put the second one once it's assembled. I think the HISS would go great with Hazard-Vipers. I wish I had one for that purpose.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to more of your reviews. Keep up the good work. YouTube is great for toy reviews. I use it all the time for Transformer reviews. And, I hope one day, I can find the time to do some reviews of my own.
    Last edited by Alchemist; 09-24-2015 at 01:03 PM.

Thanks for the review Dave. I found this set at my local TRU and snatched it up immediately. I was trying to assemble and apply the stickers over the holidays and was just crushed when the canopy to the skystriker didn't seal to the body!!! It was just crushing. I didn't have this problem when Hasbro re-released the skystriker so I don't know what the heck happened. I am taking it back for a return which is just really really disappointing as I love LOVE this new paint scheme for the skystriker.

Thanks again and welcome to the forum!!!! CC
    I'm into Heavy Metal, mayhem and explosions.....