Retaliation Recommends: NO SPOILERS

yojoe.com

Poll: Retaliation Recommendations

Retaliation Recommends: NO SPOILERS

Ok, I thought I'd start this for people that have seen the movie and want to tell other Joe fans to go or not. Also for Joe fans on the fence to get a quick gauge of what people thought.

NO SPOILERS!!!

I will watch this thread like a Hawk! If I even think for a split second you've spoiled something I will straight up delete your post. No offense meant. But no quarter given.
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

So now for my personal view. KICK ***!!! Sure there were a couple parts that I would have done differently. But if you're close to a franchise and anybody does something with it you're bound to disagree with something. I'm going to go see it again. First time was 3D and they did a fine job. A couple spots(fight scenes) didn't work. But other parts were really cool. So it was worth the money.

My major complaint is Hard Master/RZA. I wanted to mute the screen when he was talking. Would have been better off with Jackie Chan, lol. Well, honestly I would have cast Ken Watanabe(Last Samurai). Would have made that part so much cooler and give it a bit more gravitas. But like I said, they can't all be winners.
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

I agree G-V: I loved it! I saw it in 3-D Friday night, and I was very impressed. I saw it Friday night, and the whole mountain scene in 3-D was awesome. I was really impressed with the depth of the mountains in the background when Snake-Eyes and Jinx were on their way to the Arashikage temple.

There were a few minor things I would change as well, but for the most part, this felt like the G.I. Joe I grew up playing with in my backyard as a kid. I can't wait to see it again, and my wife even wants to see it now.
    "Don't look at me, look at the road. That's how accidents happen."

John Rambo -- First Blood

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Well, I waited till Netflix had it, but it was definitely an improvement over the first film...
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE