What percentage of collectors lived through the eighties versus 2002 to the present ?

yojoe.com

What percentage of collectors lived through the eighties versus 2002 to the present ?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

US NY or Arizona depending on time of year
    I definitely lived through the 80s

I'd be stunned if you found anyone in their early teens on this board. 80s here for sure.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox91 View Post
    I'd be stunned if you found anyone in their early teens on this board. 80s here for sure.
    yeah I gotta say I agree with you 100% lol

Lived though the 80's, born late 70's and grew up playing with G.I. Joe ARAH line most of my childhood, started collecting as a teen with the G.I Joe Hall of Fame.

Was there when Series 1 1982 hit the stores. Been a fan ever since!
    I'm into Heavy Metal, mayhem and explosions.....

Born i n the early 70's, traded my Star Wars toys for Joe's. I still remember putting my Cobra in the fisher price plane to dive bomb the VAMP......good times.😁

Born mid 70's here, and still kicking and collecting, but now more for my 12 year old that told me that despite us having 12- 55 gallon storage totes full of GI Joe's waiting for proper display and play, we need more of them. God knows I love my son, lol.