Project: Steel Brigade - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Want! Is it possible to squish the vertical height of the text maybe 10% so it's more blocky like the original?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 3DJoes View Post
    Want! Is it possible to squish the vertical height of the text maybe 10% so it's more blocky like the original?
    Sure can. May look to find a closer font as well. I think I originally illustrated this in 2004.

Just added our first custom Create-a-Cobra Card. Figure was created by painting the crimson black on a Crimson Guard Immortal head.

Form has been updated to include two color options (pink and black) for Create-a-Cobra. More colors coming soon!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Wow, it's been a while since I've updated! Over the past year we've added three more custom Create-A-Cobra cards. Check out our What are the Options? page to see what is currently available or visit Project: Steel Brigade to fill out your own personalized file card form.

Star Brigade

Funskool

Coil Trooper

It has been a long time since I've updated this thread, but haven't had much to share. I was hoping to have these available at the convention, but FedEx decided to send them to Oregon instead of Tennessee. Here's a sneak peek of what to expect.

That being said, I will still have something available at the convention that I will be revealing tomorrow!
    Attached Images Attached Images

We will be offering Steel Brigade v1, v2, and Create-a-Cobra file cards at the convention! Just fill out a form and we will print you custom file card for you on site.

If you are going to be at the convention, follow us on Facebook to know where to fill out your Steel Brigade or Create-a-Cobra form!
    https://www.facebook.com/projectsteelbrigade/
    Attached Images Attached Images