I would like to share...

yojoe.com

I would like to share...

And I want others to share as well. Have you ever sat around with your GI Joes and thought up themed groups on your own and started putting figures and vehicles together that would go into that group?
    As many on here know, I worked up an Arctic Force line of custom vehicles. Well the latest group I worked up in my head and am currently putting together in reality is one I am for now calling "DOG."

I have yet to put its personnel together, other than Desert Patrol personnel, but here's what I picture for "DOG" for vehicles and other things.

DOG- Desert Operations Group
    A GI Joe subteam that specializes in Desert terrain and operations.

Vehicles
    Awe/FOE strikers
    Patriot Grizzly
    Neutralizers
    Smokescreen Humvee
    Desert Humvee
    custom painted Skyhawks
    Locust (dragonfly variant) helicopters
    and desert camo Night Attack Chopper
    (Optional)
    Slugger (desert color)
    custom painted wolverine for artillery support.

Personnel so far:
    Dusty (Duh)
    Duke
    Scarlett
    Snake Eyes
    Wild Bill
    Recondo
    Gung Ho
    Lift Ticket
    Airborne
    Heavy Duty

Base of Operations: Classified location (somewhere in Egypt).

That's all I've been able to come up with so far. Will post more as I go about assembling the rest of the team. Pictures to follow as well.
    Now, I am curious if others have done something similar and would like to share here their ideas if they haven't done so in other threads on here already.

Looking forward to seeing what others come/came up with.
    Last edited by Stalker7actual; 01-23-2016 at 08:30 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Badger and Scorpion would make good desert vehicles imho. What about the desert apache?
    Wolverine.
    I would love to see Hasbro give us an MLRS or its replacement and a new Cover Girl.

I'm trying to do an inventory of what I currently have, and it's very time consuming. I only have 12 bins of 45-50 gallons each of GI Joe vehicles and figures to go through, plus trying to build up the display for everything in 2 rooms. This is when I wish I had some nearby help. But I'll get it done hopefully by the end of the day.

Vehicle portion of inventory done, and I do think I can spare another Wolverine for a custom desert version. Just have to get the warmer weather to hurry up and get here so that I can paint outside. Spray painting indoors with poor ventilation is a very very bad idea. I can also see the desert apache, I just don't have any that's why I went with the locust version of dragonfly's because I have a few of those. Once I get things painted and the team assembled, I'll post what I can pull together.

Now if anyone can design an interesting emblem that could be put in sticker form for the group that would really make things interesting.
    Last edited by Stalker7actual; 03-11-2016 at 06:09 AM.