FACEBOOK groups

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FACEBOOK groups

FACEBOOK groups

Has anybody had any luck with finds ( bought or traded ) on FACEBOOK ? has anybody been taken advantage of ( got screwed over) on there ? any groups I should stay away from ? I normally don't do FACEBOOK at all, except for family & friends- occasionally ? I have never messed with the BUY, SALE TRADE on it for anything at all. I'm just looking for advice . I cant seem to find any great deals on there ? is it mostly for selling or trading ? I'm really only looing for army builders, junk shells & figures (for customs) and maybe some comic books ( all the different G.I.Joe lines) not looking for anything that cost a lot of money I.E.- foreign figures, MOC, MISB or other expensive stuff. just G.I. Joe stuff in general . What do you guys think ? appreciate any advice you may have

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I have looked at Facebook's "Yard Sale" stuff, but yeah I can get better prices on eBay half the time if not more. I wouldn't go as far as suggesting someone start one up for us over there either. We kind of have that here, but it seems that no one really keeps up with what's there, or for that matter what is still there.

Quote Originally Posted by navy viper View Post
    Has anybody had any luck with finds ( bought or traded ) on FACEBOOK ? has anybody been taken advantage of ( got screwed over) on there ? any groups I should stay away from ? I normally don't do FACEBOOK at all, except for family & friends- occasionally ? I have never messed with the BUY, SALE TRADE on it for anything at all. I'm just looking for advice . I cant seem to find any great deals on there ? is it mostly for selling or trading ? I'm really only looing for army builders, junk shells & figures (for customs) and maybe some comic books ( all the different G.I.Joe lines) not looking for anything that cost a lot of money I.E.- foreign figures, MOC, MISB or other expensive stuff. just G.I. Joe stuff in general . What do you guys think ? appreciate any advice you may have
    I highly recommend joining the og13.com forum. A lot of ARAH talk and BST.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by spiderpumpkin View Post
    I highly recommend joining the og13.com forum. A lot of ARAH talk and BST.
    Thanks buddy, I'll do that this weekend

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TradeYoJoes/ (This one is my favorite)
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/arah82to94/
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/gijoeauctionblock/

These are the ones I visit daily. I have done several deals through them, mostly through TradeYoJoes. Never had a problem. TradeYoJoes has a feedback area that is maintained so scammers will get called out. In fact, scammers from other groups often get called out there so they are less likely to dupe someone there. It seems that online trading of Joes is moving to Facebook more and more. It just seems easier to locate stuff you are looking for or just browse because the pictures are all right there up front. I find all the forums to be less convenient because the pictures aren't up and "Joe Blow's B/S/T" tells me nothing about what they have.

I have had a lot of good success,it mainly comes down to the same rules of forums/boards.

Trade/Buy/Sell only with people who have a strong feedback and reputation.
    You can build a throne with bayonets, but you can't sit on it for long. -Boris Yeltsin

мыслете наш он покой

I buy 90% of stuff on FB Joe groups now. Cheaper than ebay prices. I also post for hard to find parts and people PM me with what I need. Also the owner of joeparts.com is very active on them and does flash sales with great prices.

I haven't seen much on any of the Facebook groups that are CHEAPER then ebay prices, I have seen some - but not a lot. that being said , I have only been on them since Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by navy viper View Post
    I haven't seen much on any of the Facebook groups that are CHEAPER then ebay prices, I have seen some - but not a lot. that being said , I have only been on them since Christmas
    I negotiate all prices. If u don't try that and go on listed price then u will basically see ebay prices.

I'll try that