Prototype packaging artwork for original ARAH Joes?

yojoe.com

\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n coolbreeze\r\n \r\n
\r\n coolbreeze is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n Newbie\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Prototype packaging artwork for original ARAH Joes?\r\n

\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n I was wondering if anyone had the original packaging artwork for 1982-1994 figures, vehicles and accessory packs (in particular the motorized packs), without the logo and marketing art that I would imagine was added later.
\r\n
\r\nI have never seen anything like this before, as some of the art is amazing.
\r\n
\r\nI\'m also curious if such artwork is available for purchase either as an original piece, a copy or as a collection of artwork.
\r\n
\r\nI had a look at the Art of GI Joe but that seems to include all the logos and marketing art. Not just the background artwork.\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n'; // next/previous post info pn[899319] = "899319,899319"; pn[0] = ",899319"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[123815] = "coolbreeze"; // -->

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Prototype packaging artwork for original ARAH Joes?

I was wondering if anyone had the original packaging artwork for 1982-1994 figures, vehicles and accessory packs (in particular the motorized packs), without the logo and marketing art that I would imagine was added later.

I have never seen anything like this before, as some of the art is amazing.

I'm also curious if such artwork is available for purchase either as an original piece, a copy or as a collection of artwork.

I had a look at the Art of GI Joe but that seems to include all the logos and marketing art. Not just the background artwork.