Nevermind how rare the msv is; the stinger jeep is the cooler toy ?

yojoe.com

Nevermind how rare the msv is; the stinger jeep is the cooler toy ?

Nevermind how rare the msv is; the stinger jeep is the cooler toy!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    I don't know - Say it's 1980-whatever, Santa's B-Day - if I had to choose which one I'd prefer to find wrapped up in American Greetings GI Joe Gift Wrap, and tucked under the Charlie Brown tree, It would be the MSV. Not sure if my affinity for murdered-out vehicles goes that far back, but I dig how everything's in all black, with no markings beyond the red Cobra sigil. It's elegant...

http://www.yojoe.com/international/c...amsv_iso.shtml
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

yeah I gotta say its pretty phucking awesome , never mind its value or even if it was complete.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I like the Stinger more too, since it has those big red missiles that make it look more Cobra, and lets not forget that awesome looking driver it comes with. Also the stinger has the closed cockpit, I never cared for the stripped down look of the Vamp I. Stinger also has much better firepower than the Vamp jeeps.
    Net-Viper X
    Cobra Command Computer Interface Expert

Net-Viper X's G.I.Joe Customization Archive

ohio- right next to the air force museum- which totally rules.
    I like the color contrasts of the stinger- the silver black and red. i think the stinger is an iconic gi joe vehicle, and from the moment i saw scrap iron drive it out of that little cave i knew i had to have one. the msv i pretty cool, and after someone turned me on to it i ended up making a few custom ones for my own collection.
    Leonard Hofstadter: Once you open the box, it loses its value.

Penny: Yeah, yeah. My mom gave me the same lecture about my virginity. Gotta tell you, it was a lot more fun taking it out and playing with it.

Wants, My Collection, Customs, Project Skinny, my dog eating corn on the cob, my dog weasel, blowing up toys

The MSV is awesome, but the Stinger is better. I just bought a used one on ebay for my daughter. It doesn't have missiles or a steering wheel, but will fit her "guys" just fine. I gave her a HISS to play with, but she isn't feeling it as much. The Stinger will go across the floor better.

I too think the Stinger is the better looking vehicle.