How satisfied are you with: product and colors may vary ?

yojoe.com

How satisfied are you with: product and colors may vary ?

Example:the Fury/burgandy Rage not grey.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I can't recall being surprised in terms of colors with GI Joe vehicles. With so many online photos of them in reviews and whatnot, I pretty much knew what I was getting. I do wish the PoC HISS was initially released in black and the PoC Wolf Hound wasn't molded in marbleized plastic or at least had the launcher marbleized to match the rest of the vehicle.

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    I wish the KB Toys Crimson CAT was Crimsonee-er. I also wish their was some uniformity in Tiger Force decos. I don't collect TF figs for that reason - which I guess is total bull because I got a ton of "crimson" stuff and none of it matches.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

This leaves me with the idea of poor product quality. I do not consider it a quality control issue. Instead, I consider it a poor product issue in general. I can not stand seeing something, and thinking to myself "that just does not look right".

-Robert