Axis and Allies: Cobra / G. I. Joe version

yojoe.com

Axis and Allies: Cobra / G. I. Joe version

Has anyone else ever thought of doing this as many times as I have. You could pick among the best army pieces of the various nations, but I think if you had a miniature HISS it would great. Of course having a good blue Cobra Soldier for infantry would be awesome too.

I might have to make that another summer project.

*The other thing I have always thought would be awesome is a mod for command and conquer 3, that has Cobra, G.I. Joe, and others.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by CDR Hood View Post
    Has anyone else ever thought of doing this as many times as I have. You could pick among the best army pieces of the various nations, but I think if you had a miniature HISS it would great. Of course having a good blue Cobra Soldier for infantry would be awesome too.

I might have to make that another summer project.

*The other thing I have always thought would be awesome is a mod for command and conquer 3, that has Cobra, G.I. Joe, and others.
    I have a RISK version for Metal Gear Solid 4. It is very interesting and fun. A G.I. Joe version would be interesting as well. 5 factions: G.I. Joe, Cobra, M.A.R.S., Coil and Oktober Guard.