High res images of Marauder Task Force, Eagle Force, Animal Warriors of the Kingdom

yojoe.com

High res images of Marauder Task Force, Eagle Force, Animal Warriors of the Kingdom

YoJoe staffer Phil has been roaming the convention floor today taking some fantastic pictures of the non-G.I. Joe reveals from the past 24 hours! We're getting some terrific looks at the Marauder Task Force items, Eagle Force Returns, Legends of the West, as well as Animals Warriors of the Kingdom.

Check out all of these latest images over on the YoJoe Photo Galleries page. These particular updates are in the Miscellaneous section, but all sections will be updated furiously throughout the weekend. There's already a ton of pictures of the parachute drop, these reveals, convention exclusives and lots, LOTS more.

Great coverage coming all weekend long right here at YoJoe.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	14-Marauder-Task-Force-GIJoeCon-2016.jpg 
Views:	2054 
Size:	191.4 KB 
ID:	61379
    Managing Editor YoJoe.com
    Webmaster GeneralsJoes.com
    Reviews, News, and Opinions

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I just started collecting Task Force figures this year and I'm excited about the new gear.

Quote Originally Posted by General_Hawk View Post
    YoJoe staffer Phil has been roaming the convention floor today taking some fantastic pictures of the non-G.I. Joe reveals from the past 24 hours! We're getting some terrific looks at the Marauder Task Force items, Eagle Force Returns, Legends of the West, as well as Animals Warriors of the Kingdom.

Check out all of these latest images over on the YoJoe Photo Galleries page. These particular updates are in the Miscellaneous section, but all sections will be updated furiously throughout the weekend. There's already a ton of pictures of the parachute drop, these reveals, convention exclusives and lots, LOTS more.

Great coverage coming all weekend long right here at YoJoe.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	14-Marauder-Task-Force-GIJoeCon-2016.jpg 
Views:	2054 
Size:	191.4 KB 
ID:	61379
    what about the prices? One of my friends bought 3 figures from the Marvel collection for $1200. Fill him a little bit crazy.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemrist View Post
    I just started collecting Task Force figures this year and I'm excited about the male edge new gear.
    Ha ha, I love the one with the barbed wire baseball bat. Anybody know where he's available for sale right now?
    Last edited by Drakell; 05-01-2017 at 06:43 AM.