Hasbro booth images are up in the YoJoe Photo Gallery!

yojoe.com

Hasbro booth images are up in the YoJoe Photo Gallery!

Phil didn't waste any time, and I'm happy to say that we've already got a wealth of images of the Hasbro booth posted in the YoJoe Photo Gallery!

Check out the images and let us know what your favorite new figure is.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	17-GIJoeCon-2016-Tombstone.jpg 
Views:	1356 
Size:	80.6 KB 
ID:	61380
    Last edited by General_Hawk; 06-18-2016 at 01:59 PM.
    Managing Editor YoJoe.com
    Webmaster GeneralsJoes.com
    Reviews, News, and Opinions

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I wasn't expecting Joes at retail this year. There's some good stuff in this Wave of figures. It's always good to have some new Joe product to look forward to.

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    SAW Viper!
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Doesn't he look awesome? After seeing the Viper/IG rerelease when they announced the "Cobra Legions" 3 pack I was ready for some disappointment. But that SAW viper caught us all by surprise! He'll make a good squad leader for my con ones.

Speaking of which SS, I've still got that 1 for you if you're looking for a squad leader
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

For real, Hasbro always has the highest quality. I really love high-quality models of heroes and absolutely don't accept cheap fakes from China. In general, science fiction is very close to me. I often buy clothes, accessories, interior items with the theme of various films or games. I even thought to make the proposal for my girlfriend in the Harry Poter style decoration zone. I found a good photographer for Orlando, Fl engagement who can help me with this. I hope she will be impressed because this is a special day and this is her favorite movie.
    Last edited by Chananain; 09-09-2021 at 08:19 AM.