Archive Update...uh, Update? - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks man! That's exactly what I'm trying to do. Some are easier than others. Like that shot of Storm Shadow with his bow? Probably 1/2 hour. Just as I got the feet balanced, the arrow would drop. As I put the arrow back, the bow fell. It was horrid. But once I got it I took shots from 4 different angles lol.

Anyway, I've got the vehicles entered. All except the Joe Con ones. When I went back to edit them I realized the saturation was too high. So the reds and yellows just got blown out. I'll have to get the RAW files off of my backup drive. But I promise I'll have at least the entries done by the end of the month.

As far as all the additional info like blueprints and accessories as well as all the different angles. You'll have to give me some more time. These freaking jets are HUGE! I'll have to come up with a different work flow to get them all. Even the BPs are bigger than my scanner. I think I'll try to see if they fit at work and if I can scan them there.
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Photoshop can stitch multiple images together, so I tend to scan large paperwork items in chunks an reassemble in there.

Quote Originally Posted by PJDonnell View Post
    Photoshop can stitch multiple images together, so I tend to scan large paperwork items in chunks an reassemble in there.
    Sure, if you want to let the computer do all the work lol. I don't trust those of the robut race. Anyway, turns out the scanner at work will fit them and my buddy in the front office can email the scans to me.

So as promised, here are the final vehicle entries to add to your collection.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Oh man! Just as I was closing all the windows I saw a section called Official G.I. Joe Collectors' Club Membership Exclusives and I thought "What Club Exclusives?"
    Then it hit me. THE WAVE CRUSHER dummy!

So I took a quick picture.

Did you take pics of this one Phil? Or should I give it a spin on my table?

OK, just before I go to bed I wanted to get the Steel Brigade to match up visually on the index page. So here he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Geek-Viper View Post
    Did you take pics of this one Phil? Or should I give it a spin on my table?
    Not yet! I have really been procrastinating with archive pics.

Quote Originally Posted by PJDonnell View Post
    Not yet! I have really been procrastinating with archive pics.
    No worries man! I'll finish that one so you can focus on this year's stuff. I'll see if I can do the Hydra from this year too. But it's the only vehicle I got from con this year.