Do you think there will be a filecard book ?

yojoe.com

Do you think there will be a filecard book ?

I'd like to buy a filecard book.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

If I were to do a file card book, I'd likely try to combine it with blueprints... kind of a sister series to the art books I'm currently producing.

Do you have canadian filecards too ?

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Nope. I document US only.

There was a file card book made, sort of. James DeSimone made one by making photocopies of every card from 82-94 and put them in a spiral binding with a clear plastic cover. All the copies are black and white. It's not fancy by any means, but if you wanted the information from the cards handy, this was it. It was also cheap, $20 I think. I bought one many, many years ago and still have it today. I never look at it, but it's neat to have.

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    There's a disc available from Joe Parts...

http://www.joeparts.com/filecard-cd-...d-cd-p-34.html

...assuming one still has a device with a disc drive.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

Every 1982-1994 character's file card (not all variants) can also be seen here, if you're just interested in one central repository.

http://www.3djoes.com/the-gi-joe-rol...epository.html

I just want to get all of my file cards into a binder. I've been collecting Joes for almost ten years now nonstop, so I have a pile of them. A file card book would be kind of cool, though. And, having them all online like that is convenient.