Eagle Force Returns to Action as 4″ Action Figures

yojoe.com

Eagle Force Returns to Action as 4″ Action Figures

Kickstarter Underway!

Eagle Force returns to the hands of fans and collectors as highly articulated 4” modern military action figures.

Originally debuting in 1982, Eagle Force was a line of 3″ die-cast metal action figures, created and designed by Bill Baron and Paul Kirchner. Only the initial assortment made it to toy shelves, but it introduced us to Captain Eagle and his team of Eagle Force operatives: Sgt. Brown, Big Bro, Harley, Turk and The Cat. Their enemies were the evil forces of R.I.O.T. (Roving International Organization of Tyranny), led by the General Mamba, aided and abetted by Baron Von Chill, Beta Man the Arsonist, Nemesis the Saboteur, Savitar the Ninja, and an army of R.I.O.T. Shock Troopers.

The new reinvigorated Eagle Force Returns toy line, brought to you by Fresh Monkey Fiction and Remco Toys, brings Captain Eagle out of retirement – and back into active duty – at the urging of his old teammate General Brown. Together, they recruit the next generation of Eagle Force to combat the re-emerging forces of R.I.O.T..

“We are super excited to bring back Eagle Force,” Bill Murphy of Fresh Monkey Fiction says. “These modern military 4” action figures will bring back the sense of realism, action and fun that has been missing from toy shelves for the last few years.”

The Eagle Force Returns Action Figure Kickstarter is currently live on Kickstarter and has already reached 70% of it’s funding goal of $150,000. The goal of the campaign is to produce 25 unique action figures as well as limited edition playsets and vehicles. Added incentives include special items from Eagle Force designer Paul Kirchner, as well as Eagle Force trading cards.

Campaign Link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...action-figures

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Main Image ver03.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	418.9 KB 
ID:	61516  
    Last edited by JeffSaylor; 09-07-2016 at 10:19 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements