\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n WTB GI Joe 34 & 38 DDP Second Print to finish set\r\n

\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n Hey guys, I\'m sorry for bugging you all, but I\'m running out of options. I\'ve been trying for over 10 years now to complete my DDP Joe set. I need 2 more issues to be done. I need 34 and 38 second print issues. I will gladly make it worth your while, and I also have an extra issue 30 Joe Con cover to trade. Please consider and help a fellow collector out with his final 2.
\n
\nIMG_0291.JPGIMG_0292.JPG\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n'; // next/previous post info pn[901349] = "901349,901349"; pn[0] = ",901349"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[8557] = "travazz"; // -->

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

WTB GI Joe 34 & 38 DDP Second Print to finish set

Hey guys, I'm sorry for bugging you all, but I'm running out of options. I've been trying for over 10 years now to complete my DDP Joe set. I need 2 more issues to be done. I need 34 and 38 second print issues. I will gladly make it worth your while, and I also have an extra issue 30 Joe Con cover to trade. Please consider and help a fellow collector out with his final 2.

IMG_0291.JPGIMG_0292.JPG