GI Joe style WWE Sgt. Slaughter

yojoe.com

GI Joe style WWE Sgt. Slaughter

Yo Joes! The latest WWE legends figure of Sgt. Slaughter features his Triple T fatigues! Check out my salute to the Sarge and a review of the figure (with some tweaks):

Movies, comics, toys, books & TV reviews. Nerdmasté! http://youtube.com/michaelmercy

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Awesome review! Funny enough, I just got this figure in today from Ringside Collectibles with a few other WWE figures. I wasn’t going to buy him because I stopped collecting basic WWE figures awhile back and just stuck with the Elite ones, but I decided to buy a few basics and he was one of them. It’s a nice solid figure. It makes me want Hasbro to release a six inch Star Wars Black style GI Joe line even more. Hasbro needs to do something with the brand that’ll really get people’s attention and I think that would be the way to go.

I bought the other sgt slaughter figure; the one that has a shirt next to him mip from tru and the other one with shirt on from kb toys. If hasbro made cobra commander in starwars formats, they could charge 50$ for the 2foot; and anywhere from 29.99 to 5.00 for every scale in between !