Autographs/photos

yojoe.com

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question Autographs/photos

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone's tried getting a signed pic from Sgt. Slaughter or other Joe personalities outside of cons.

Does this look legit? http://www.fanmail.biz/103029.html

I might give it a shot. Sgt. S. has always been larger-than-life and I think it'd be a really cool thing to have.

I haven't made a single con', and I don't know if I'll ever make time to make it out to one, even though Hascon has me really curious. I even used to live in San Diego but was always deployed when the famous SDCC was held.

Thanks. Cheers.

KG

I used their site to find Sienna Miller successfully, I also tried lady Jaye Adriene Palicki and never heard from her. One other one I tried was a more major star and never heard back from them either. It is a crap shoot but all it will cost you is a stamp.
    You could contact him direct on twitter, he might answer you, he replied to a few posts today, it is his birthday. he called a Joefan who praised him a Maggot. Classic.

SIIGGGGHHH , oh to be called a maggot by the Sarge... sigh.

Thanks, Skinny. PS, congrats on achieving mod-dom! If anyone deserves it, it's you.

4. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Somebody should have let me know... I feel like Radar when Hawkeye promoted him and Major Burns acted..like Major Burns.

Hahaha! I appreciate that show so much more than I used to.

Off-topic, well, still misc. merchandise, but check this out: http://pharmadynamics.co.za/treat/he...s-arbs/zartan/

Did Hasbro lose their proprietary right to Zartan's name? Bizarre.

oh thats a riot. especially the questionnaire...
    How should I take Zartan?
    (as a muppet)