what is uncirculated and 34back?

yojoe.com

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

what is uncirculated and 34back?

im a bit confused as what uncirculated means because ive read multiple threads that say 2 different things

the first thing which i think might be correct for uncirculated is, basically someone sent in a entire sealed box straight from a shipping truck lets say 12 figures in a box, and then afa grades them all at once and therefore call them uncirculated because they were never touched by human hands basically

but another description i read worried me a bit, it said uncirculated meant that basically the figure was resealed in a bubble or the figure was uncirculated but basically that the card and bubble was a repro ripoff. the gi joe i bought doesnt look like it case a fake card or fake bubble and i highly doubt afa would even accept grading something like that but yet i heard multiple people say this was what it was

i also just got a 1990 gi joe that says 34 back on it, i havent seen that on my other afas. so i have no clue what that means. i looked on the back to see if i could see a difference but im color blind lol so i dont know what im looking at exactly haha

thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by melodicmizery2 View Post
    im a bit confused as what uncirculated means because ive read multiple threads that say 2 different things

the first thing which i think might be correct for uncirculated is, basically someone sent in a entire sealed box straight from a shipping truck lets say 12 figures in a box, and then afa grades them all at once and therefore call them uncirculated because they were never touched by human hands basically

but another description i read worried me a bit, it said uncirculated meant that basically the figure was resealed in a bubble or the figure was uncirculated but basically that the card and bubble was a repro ripoff. the gi joe i bought doesnt look like it case a fake card or fake bubble and i highly doubt afa would even accept grading something like that but yet i heard multiple people say this was what it was

i also just got a 1990 gi joe that says 34 back on it, i havent seen that on my other afas. so i have no clue what that means. i looked on the back to see if i could see a difference but im color blind lol so i dont know what im looking at exactly haha

thanks!
    I reached out and got you an answer here:

https://www.og13.com/forums/showthre...=1#post1467543

Check it out, my man.
    Founder/Owner of OG13.com (A Community for Collectors)
    Owner of OGToys, at www.ogtoys.com/ (we buy and sell toys!)

Quote Originally Posted by darkwise View Post
    I reached out and got you an answer here:

https://www.og13.com/forums/showthre...=1#post1467543

Check it out, my man.

hey thanks man i appreciate it. so it looks like i got a pretty cool joe then. i looked and a few of my other had U on them as well so thats pretty neat.

also saw on the original yojoe site that they had some explanations of back34 which was a little confusing but i think i pinned it down to the fact i got a back34 because on the card in the front there is a promo sticker for combat pay and a magnet.

i never saw the site that you linked me to before but its pretty neat i just bookmarked it for later

heres the joe i bought in all of its glory nicely sealed lol, i know alot of people hate afa but i personally love it because everytime i dont buy afa the product seems to be pretty damaged and sealed figures lets me know im getting what i pay for.

22154252_10210367955616361_5440891388298869994_n.jpg