\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n what is uncirculated and 34back?\r\n

\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n im a bit confused as what uncirculated means because ive read multiple threads that say 2 different things
\n
\nthe first thing which i think might be correct for uncirculated is, basically someone sent in a entire sealed box straight from a shipping truck lets say 12 figures in a box, and then afa grades them all at once and therefore call them uncirculated because they were never touched by human hands basically
\n
\nbut another description i read worried me a bit, it said uncirculated meant that basically the figure was resealed in a bubble or the figure was uncirculated but basically that the card and bubble was a repro ripoff. the gi joe i bought doesnt look like it case a fake card or fake bubble and i highly doubt afa would even accept grading something like that but yet i heard multiple people say this was what it was
\n
\ni also just got a 1990 gi joe that says 34 back on it, i havent seen that on my other afas. so i have no clue what that means. i looked on the back to see if i could see a difference but im color blind lol so i dont know what im looking at exactly haha
\n
\nthanks!\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n'; pd[902690] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #2\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n darkwise\r\n \r\n
    \r\n darkwise is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n darkwise\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by melodicmizery2\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    im a bit confused as what uncirculated means because ive read multiple threads that say 2 different things
    \n
    \nthe first thing which i think might be correct for uncirculated is, basically someone sent in a entire sealed box straight from a shipping truck lets say 12 figures in a box, and then afa grades them all at once and therefore call them uncirculated because they were never touched by human hands basically
    \n
    \nbut another description i read worried me a bit, it said uncirculated meant that basically the figure was resealed in a bubble or the figure was uncirculated but basically that the card and bubble was a repro ripoff. the gi joe i bought doesnt look like it case a fake card or fake bubble and i highly doubt afa would even accept grading something like that but yet i heard multiple people say this was what it was
    \n
    \ni also just got a 1990 gi joe that says 34 back on it, i havent seen that on my other afas. so i have no clue what that means. i looked on the back to see if i could see a difference but im color blind lol so i dont know what im looking at exactly haha
    \n
    \nthanks!
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    I reached out and got you an answer here:
    \n
    \nhttps://www.og13.com/forums/showthre...=1#post1467543
    \n
    \nCheck it out, my man.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    Founder/Owner of OG13.com (A Community for Collectors)
    \nOwner of OGToys, at www.ogtoys.com/ (we buy and sell toys!)
    \n

\n

\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[902703] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #3\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n melodicmizery2\r\n \r\n
    \r\n melodicmizery2 is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by darkwise\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    I reached out and got you an answer here:
    \n
    \nhttps://www.og13.com/forums/showthre...=1#post1467543
    \n
    \nCheck it out, my man.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n

\nhey thanks man i appreciate it. so it looks like i got a pretty cool joe then. i looked and a few of my other had U on them as well so thats pretty neat.
    \n
    \nalso saw on the original yojoe site that they had some explanations of back34 which was a little confusing but i think i pinned it down to the fact i got a back34 because on the card in the front there is a promo sticker for combat pay and a magnet.
    \n
    \ni never saw the site that you linked me to before but its pretty neat i just bookmarked it for later
    \n
    \nheres the joe i bought in all of its glory nicely sealed lol, i know alot of people hate afa but i personally love it because everytime i dont buy afa the product seems to be pretty damaged and sealed figures lets me know im getting what i pay for.
    \n
    \n22154252_10210367955616361_5440891388298869994_n.jpg
    \n
    \n\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; // next/previous post info pn[902686] = "902703,902690"; pn[0] = ",902686"; pn[902690] = "902686,902703"; pn[902703] = "902690,902686"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[98501] = "melodicmizery2"; pu[16441] = "darkwise"; // -->

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

what is uncirculated and 34back?

im a bit confused as what uncirculated means because ive read multiple threads that say 2 different things

the first thing which i think might be correct for uncirculated is, basically someone sent in a entire sealed box straight from a shipping truck lets say 12 figures in a box, and then afa grades them all at once and therefore call them uncirculated because they were never touched by human hands basically

but another description i read worried me a bit, it said uncirculated meant that basically the figure was resealed in a bubble or the figure was uncirculated but basically that the card and bubble was a repro ripoff. the gi joe i bought doesnt look like it case a fake card or fake bubble and i highly doubt afa would even accept grading something like that but yet i heard multiple people say this was what it was

i also just got a 1990 gi joe that says 34 back on it, i havent seen that on my other afas. so i have no clue what that means. i looked on the back to see if i could see a difference but im color blind lol so i dont know what im looking at exactly haha

thanks!