3DJoes.com / Updates Thread

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

3DJoes.com / Updates Thread

Collecting the art of G.I. Joe: Volume 1 (1982–1983) is now seeking funding on Kickstarter!

Collecting the Art of G.I. Joe: Volume 1 is a 60 page 8"x11" celebration of the painted art of G.I.Joe: A Real American Hero. It covers the first two years of figures, vehicles, playsets and peripheral painted art, and includes a foreword by the original G.I.Joe: A Real American Hero Brand Manager, Kirk Bozigian!

Don't miss the sponsor opportunities and the Kickstarter exclusive "To the Rescue" and "Stars and Stripes Forever" posters, limited to 100 copies of each.

The campaign ends ends on June 8th, so please make a pledge today!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...me-1-1982-1983

The previous 3DJoes KickStarter was a huge success, so there are now 6 posters available at 3DJoes: Posters - 3DJOES

Click each of the posters on that page to see the art full screen!

All purchases help fund the site and pay for the 360 spin photography subscription. Thank you ALL for your support!

Carson
    Last edited by 3DJoes; 06-02-2015 at 12:03 PM. Reason: Updated link

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...

Crankster Gangster...

Thats awesome! I didn't know Headman had a ponytail.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

Quote Originally Posted by Super Sport View Post
    Thats awesome! I didn't know Headman had a ponytail.
    Met a guy at Joe Con this year dressed as Headman, he won my vote for best obscure costume!

You can see him mid way down on this page:
    Joe Con 2013! - 3DJOES

It was a great costume!

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DJoes View Post
    Met a guy at Joe Con this year dressed as Headman, he won my vote for best obscure costume!

You can see him mid way down on this page:
    Joe Con 2013! - 3DJOES

It was a great costume!
    That's cool! "Always remember to mean mug when posing with Headman." - reminds me of an old song... "I've got a mirror in my pocket and I practice looking hard..."

Anyway, thanks to 3DJOES, I now have an appreciation for Headman, a character I always thought was utterly ridiculous. I nominate him for a future FSS lineup.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

Speaking of the FSS, I'll have the record reflect that I added the robo-scorpion to Desert Scorpion before it came that way in the FSS :-)

Check it out!
    Desert Scorpion - 3DJOES

Speaking of the FSS, I'll have the record reflect that I added the robo-scorpion to Desert Scorpion before it came that way in the FSS :-)

Check it out!
    Desert Scorpion - 3DJOES
    ...and now I know. Because it was included with the FSS version, I just assumed the RS came with the V1 DS.

BTW - If you watch the 3DJoes isometric spin long enough, that robo scorpion begins to "move" on it own. Trippy...
    I'M A MAC

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

Check it out!
    Desert Scorpion - 3DJOES
    That robo-scorpion actually fits perfectly on the V1 figure.....dammit, now I need to track down a few of them to put on my DS´s
    Best Regards
    StkhlmDK

Check out http://www.action-force.dk if you want to see my GI Joe/Action Force collection
    YoJoe Collection Profile: http://www.yojoe.com/members/YOJOE0016251
    Flickr Account: https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

Quote Originally Posted by Super Sport View Post
    If you watch the 3DJoes isometric spin long enough, that robo scorpion begins to "move" on it own. Trippy...
    I meant to warn you about that :-)

Quote Originally Posted by StkhlmDK View Post
    dammit, now I need to track down a few of them to put on my DS´s
    You have Rob Buzan (of Joe a Day) to blame! He's the one that introduced me to the robo-scorpion:
    Joe A Day » Sand Scorpion (2004)

It's a great blog. You should all sign up if you aren't subscribed already!