\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n G. I. Joe Contamination Legacy\r\n

\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n The third installment of the G. I. Joe Contamination Legacy was released a few moments ago. The title is G. I. Joe Contamination Legacy: Sightline.
\n
\nFor those who don\'t know, the Contamination Legacy was written by Wes Ferguson, Don Maue, and Bill Nedrow. The characters who appeared in the three books were chosen by the attendees of the Kindle Worlds Author Panel at JoeCon 2017. The books take place over three eras of the G. I. Joe mythos.
\n
\nI highly recommend that you check out all three:
\n
\n

\n

\nhttps://www.amazon.com/dp/B078T2LLFR/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1515118440&sr=8-3&keywords=bill+nedrow
\n

\n
\nThat is a link to the final installment, but if you search Contamination Legacy on Amazon, you will find all three.
\n
\nThank you.\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n'; pd[906286] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #2\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n ferry6\r\n \r\n
    \r\n ferry6 is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Newbie\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n ac market is here for you now !!!\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; // next/previous post info pn[902917] = "906286,906286"; pn[0] = ",902917"; pn[906286] = "902917,902917"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[5178] = "wedge1968"; pu[132388] = "ferry6"; // -->

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

G. I. Joe Contamination Legacy

The third installment of the G. I. Joe Contamination Legacy was released a few moments ago. The title is G. I. Joe Contamination Legacy: Sightline.

For those who don't know, the Contamination Legacy was written by Wes Ferguson, Don Maue, and Bill Nedrow. The characters who appeared in the three books were chosen by the attendees of the Kindle Worlds Author Panel at JoeCon 2017. The books take place over three eras of the G. I. Joe mythos.

I highly recommend that you check out all three:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078T2LLFR/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1515118440&sr=8-3&keywords=bill+nedrow

That is a link to the final installment, but if you search Contamination Legacy on Amazon, you will find all three.

Thank you.