\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n New Kindleworlds Novel GI Joe: Commit to the Posse War Plan White Book 1\r\n

\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n Hello, I\'ve come to announce the arrival of a new Joe KW story.
\n
\n
\nNow, it\'s a modern day update and an origin story for Joe & Cobra. If it had a pitch by-line for a TV series, I\'d say Australian Sons of Anarchy spin-off an international terrorist organization.
\n
\n
\nEffectively, this is a "prequel" origin story. I establish the many parts until the very end where Joe & Cobra are fully fighting each other.
\nIf you\'ve heard of the show Gotham, and how it setup the world before a Batman, this is pretty much along those lines. This is a world before Cobra officially exists, how it came to be, and how eventually it makes an unused counter-intelligence military program get fully kick started for it\'s intended original purpose.
\n
\nhttp://www.amazon.com/dp/B07995GT3X
\n
\n
\nThe first full chapter and a beginning of the second are there for a preview of the story!\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n'; // next/previous post info pn[903166] = "903166,903166"; pn[0] = ",903166"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[125125] = "Blacknife"; // -->

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

New Kindleworlds Novel GI Joe: Commit to the Posse War Plan White Book 1

Hello, I've come to announce the arrival of a new Joe KW story.

Now, it's a modern day update and an origin story for Joe & Cobra. If it had a pitch by-line for a TV series, I'd say Australian Sons of Anarchy spin-off an international terrorist organization.

Effectively, this is a "prequel" origin story. I establish the many parts until the very end where Joe & Cobra are fully fighting each other.
    If you've heard of the show Gotham, and how it setup the world before a Batman, this is pretty much along those lines. This is a world before Cobra officially exists, how it came to be, and how eventually it makes an unused counter-intelligence military program get fully kick started for it's intended original purpose.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B07995GT3X

The first full chapter and a beginning of the second are there for a preview of the story!