My Collection Subscriptions

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My Collection Subscriptions

Hi everyone,

I'm aware of the situation with the mycollection subscriptions. For those who would like to request a refund for their subscription, please email the admin team at: [email protected]

refund requests should be titled: REFUND REQUEST
    in the request, please include your paypal email address and the transaction ID that can be found if you log into your paypal account > activity log > subscription > more details.
    it's 16 characters made up of letters and numbers, no special characters at all.

If you have sent an email after this thread, please post here the date so I can keep track of when someone has sent their email and bump it if it's not been answered.

Thank you for your patience.

EDIT: Just got a confirmation from Jim.
    Please send your refund requests to HIS email: [email protected]

Li
    Last edited by vs-admin; 03-09-2018 at 03:09 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

As sent by email this morning:

Dear yojoe team

I have been trying to work with you on Facebook Messenger, for the account under this email ( redacted ).

As I have said in Messenger, I can not access my account, and receive nothing from the recovery system when I try to reset my password (or recovery the login name, for that matter.)

My preference would be to retain my account, if it is at all possible to reset my password and send it to me from your end. Alternatively, if you could change the registered email to (redacted) then perhaps I could try the recovery system with that email.

My next resort is a refund.

If there’s nothing you can do, and there is no recovery whatsoever, please also cancel the auto renewal.

Transaction info (Redacted)

Hi Kurt,

I've forwarded your email to Jim and the yojoe team, the subscriptions are managed on his end so he'll need to force the refunds.
    sorry for the inconvenience.

Li

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by kurt.eh View Post
    As sent by email this morning:

Dear yojoe team

I have been trying to work with you on Facebook Messenger, for the account under this email ( redacted ).

As I have said in Messenger, I can not access my account, and receive nothing from the recovery system when I try to reset my password (or recovery the login name, for that matter.)

My preference would be to retain my account, if it is at all possible to reset my password and send it to me from your end. Alternatively, if you could change the registered email to (redacted) then perhaps I could try the recovery system with that email.

My next resort is a refund.

If there’s nothing you can do, and there is no recovery whatsoever, please also cancel the auto renewal.

Transaction info (Redacted)
    did he get back to you?

Lee

can you send me your paypal email address and transaction ID?

I'll bump this with Jim.

Lee

Is this issue being worked on? I would prefer to keep my subscription. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WR2 View Post
    Is this issue being worked on? I would prefer to keep my subscription. Thanks

that is up to you.

I have emailed Jim a couple of times and he said that this is being fixed. I don't have an eta so refunds are another option.

Li

I just got another charge on my Pay Pal and I haven't heard from Jim, Kurt or anyone over there. This is now $12.00 and I still can't access anything. As easy as it is to set up and take money but a hassle to cancel it. My paypal account is under [email protected]. I want this taken care of now. Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by Vega-1 View Post
    I just got another charge on my Pay Pal and I haven't heard from Jim, Kurt or anyone over there. This is now $12.00 and I still can't access anything. As easy as it is to set up and take money but a hassle to cancel it. My paypal account is under [email protected]. I want this taken care of now. Thank You
    I have emailed Jim to request a refund to your account.
    -Philip