\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Cleaning a 1983 Storm Shadow\r\n

\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n Hi guys.
\n
\nI\'ve been visiting the site for a while but never really took part or noticed the forum. I apologize in advance if i posted this in the wrong section... I wasn\'t sure where it would fit best.
\n
\nI have a 1983 storm shadow that is in excellent condition except his front has started to yellow from exposure to the sun. I\'ve viewed numerous Youtube tutorial about whitening him back and I was honestly more curious if there was someone out there who you could send old figures to that need repair or whitening? I would much rather just drop a little coin to get someone who knows what they\'re doing to do it right than try myself and mess up.
\n
\nCan anyone point me in the right direction of such a service?
\n
\nThanks \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n'; // next/previous post info pn[903570] = "903570,903570"; pn[0] = ",903570"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[126818] = "My Pal the Crook"; // -->

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cleaning a 1983 Storm Shadow

Hi guys.

I've been visiting the site for a while but never really took part or noticed the forum. I apologize in advance if i posted this in the wrong section... I wasn't sure where it would fit best.

I have a 1983 storm shadow that is in excellent condition except his front has started to yellow from exposure to the sun. I've viewed numerous Youtube tutorial about whitening him back and I was honestly more curious if there was someone out there who you could send old figures to that need repair or whitening? I would much rather just drop a little coin to get someone who knows what they're doing to do it right than try myself and mess up.

Can anyone point me in the right direction of such a service?

Thanks