Found shoulder patch and don't know what it is.

yojoe.com

\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n Mike79\r\n \r\n
\r\n Mike79 is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n Newbie\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Found shoulder patch and don\'t know what it is.\r\n

\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n Recently found a 1986 Hasbro sew on Patch that has never been used. I can\'t find it anywhere on google or your website and think that it may beout rare. It is about 2" X 2" with GIJOE written on the bottom, then a small cobra enemy decal and in the middle is a cobra soldier. Like I said, I have looked everywhere and can\'t find anything like it. I can send you picture if you email me at [email protected]. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me! You may be able to view a photo here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Kb6...w?usp=drivesdk\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n'; // next/previous post info pn[903816] = "903816,903816"; pn[0] = ",903816"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[127500] = "Mike79"; // -->

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Found shoulder patch and don't know what it is.

Recently found a 1986 Hasbro sew on Patch that has never been used. I can't find it anywhere on google or your website and think that it may beout rare. It is about 2" X 2" with GIJOE written on the bottom, then a small cobra enemy decal and in the middle is a cobra soldier. Like I said, I have looked everywhere and can't find anything like it. I can send you picture if you email me at [email protected]. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me! You may be able to view a photo here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Kb6...w?usp=drivesdk