What are some ways everyone is displaying their USS Flagg?

yojoe.com

What are some ways everyone is displaying their USS Flagg?

I'm wanting to find a way to nicely display my USS Flagg in a room where I keep all my GI Joe's on display. It's not a huge room but I've moved some things out in order to be able to have my Flagg on display. The space I'll put it in is probably 10-14 feet long so it will take up half of that. I want it elevated so I can maintain it without having to get on the floor or climb up to clean it. Just wondering if anyone can post some photos of the way they are displaying theirs. I also have to make room to display the Terrordrome, 1983 GI Joe Headquarters, Tactical Battle Platform, and the repop Cobra Command Headquarters.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

ohio- right next to the air force museum- which totally rules.
    Mine is in a box right now, waiting on me to finish my room. For the longest time I had it on a chest high shelf. But this I'd how it's going to be displayed in my room. Except I'll have a glass top so I can use it as a table.

Last edited by hotdog; 09-02-2018 at 08:19 AM.
    Leonard Hofstadter: Once you open the box, it loses its value.

Penny: Yeah, yeah. My mom gave me the same lecture about my virginity. Gotta tell you, it was a lot more fun taking it out and playing with it.

Wants, My Collection, Customs, Project Skinny, my dog eating corn on the cob, my dog weasel, blowing up toys

I decided to go with a standard board on a table wrapped in blue cloth to simulate water. It's a small room but I've got enough room to be able to walk around it and see every side. It's my original one that I've had since Christmas of 85 or 86, I can't remember what year. I've had to replace a few parts over the years but it's 100% complete minus the box and blueprints. I'd like to get the blueprints but don't care about the box since I intend to display it. It's a paint to clean. I usually dismantle it to clean each part.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

ohio- right next to the air force museum- which totally rules.
    sorry the forums wouldn't let me add photos from my mobile device. i had to come back and add them later. I did the blue tabletop for a long time. unfortunately i had mine up against the wall so i could only ever see the deck.
    check out this guys video- this is what i soooo want to do:
    https://youtu.be/JQ-8SV6gGQU
    Leonard Hofstadter: Once you open the box, it loses its value.

Penny: Yeah, yeah. My mom gave me the same lecture about my virginity. Gotta tell you, it was a lot more fun taking it out and playing with it.

Wants, My Collection, Customs, Project Skinny, my dog eating corn on the cob, my dog weasel, blowing up toys

Re: What are some ways everyone is diplaying their USS Flagg

Mine is on a board approximately 9 feet covered in dark blue fabric to simulate water. I used it to make the top/extra shelf for a shelving unit after a room move. Once I get it back assembled and can post pictures will try to add them

Quote Originally Posted by CobraEmperor View Post
    Mine is on a board approximately 9 feet covered in dark blue fabric to simulate water. I used it to make the top/extra shelf for a shelving unit after a room move. Once I get it back assembled and can post pictures will try to add them
    Mine is still on a blue fabric backed board too. It's a small room too. Takes up most of the space. I need to figure out to safely cover it. Because it gets dusty quickly here and it's very hard to clean this.