Are the 2017 SDCC Cobra Command Headquarters sturdy enough to stand alone?

yojoe.com

\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n elenalyonsfan1979\r\n \r\n
\r\n elenalyonsfan1979 is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Are the 2017 SDCC Cobra Command Headquarters sturdy enough to stand alone?\r\n

\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n I bought a reproduction Cobra Command Headquarters on Ebay copied from an original Cobra Command Headquarters which was done well. Unfortunately I don\'t think the card stock used was sturdy enough. It doesn\'t stand alone, plus the weight of the rocket topples it back. It seems it was put together as well as the SDCC version but the graphics were actually more like the original not HD like it seems like the SDCC graphics are. I\'m thinking of buying a true SDCC version but I was wondering if they are sturdy enough to stand alone or do they tend to fall back too? It doesn\'t really fall over it\'s just not straight and needs some support behind it. I was wondering if that\'s how they all are before I spend the money again. I don\'t care about the figures. I\'m using it for display and will use the original figures since I know I\'ll never get an original headquarters.\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n'; pd[904736] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #2\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n CobraEmperor\r\n \r\n
    \r\n CobraEmperor is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Newbie\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Re: Are the 2017 SDCC Cobra Command Headquarters sturdy enough to stand alone?\r\n

\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n I\'ve though about buying one of these " SDCC Cobra Command Headquarters" and would also like to know how the build quality is.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; // next/previous post info pn[903990] = "904736,904736"; pn[0] = ",903990"; pn[904736] = "903990,903990"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[6956] = "elenalyonsfan1979"; pu[129204] = "CobraEmperor"; // -->

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Are the 2017 SDCC Cobra Command Headquarters sturdy enough to stand alone?

I bought a reproduction Cobra Command Headquarters on Ebay copied from an original Cobra Command Headquarters which was done well. Unfortunately I don't think the card stock used was sturdy enough. It doesn't stand alone, plus the weight of the rocket topples it back. It seems it was put together as well as the SDCC version but the graphics were actually more like the original not HD like it seems like the SDCC graphics are. I'm thinking of buying a true SDCC version but I was wondering if they are sturdy enough to stand alone or do they tend to fall back too? It doesn't really fall over it's just not straight and needs some support behind it. I was wondering if that's how they all are before I spend the money again. I don't care about the figures. I'm using it for display and will use the original figures since I know I'll never get an original headquarters.