G.I.Joe Flashback

yojoe.com

G.I.Joe Flashback

There is a largely untapped era of G.I.JOE. It consists of tales of three of the most well known characters. Stalker, Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes who all served together with some unfortunate soldiers, Dickie, Ramon, and Wade Collins. Those three were K.I.A. or M.I.A. in an instant. We know very little about Dickie and Ramon. We know that the survivors of that fateful canteen sloshing that cost the lives of Dickie and Ramon went on to become allies and enemies. What happened in the missions prior?

We also know that the exploits of these soldiers in Vietnam impacted the lives of many. This mission will spark a dramatic, psychologically impactful, emotional journey of one character.

This story will be about before allies became foes and events changed lives forever. The average infantryman in Vietnam saw about 240 days of combat compared to 40 in World War Two and one in ten soldiers were a casualty. "Boredom punctuated by moments of sheer terror" Is an apt phrase for the story of "Flashback." Get ready to have your gut punched.
    For the full details check out the Kickstarter here:

http://kck.st/2Ng7IHQ

Together we can make a film based off the Hama comic universe that even non Joe fans will enjoy.
    Last edited by skinny; 09-25-2018 at 09:21 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements