G.I. JOE in The Sims 4 (3D Model Gallery)

yojoe.com

\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n Chimoru\r\n \r\n
\r\n Chimoru is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n Newbie\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n G.I. JOE in The Sims 4 (3D Model Gallery)\r\n

\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n Hello guys, some of you may have seen me in the HissTank forums, but I\'m trying to spread myself out and meet new folks everywhere. I\'m a newer Joe fan. I never had the toys as a kid, never really watched the show or read the comics. It wasn\'t until the last few years that I really got into it. I started with the Marvel run of comics and then the RAH cartoon show. I\'ve been able to make models and stuff of Superheroes in The SIMS 4 for a while now and the last year, I\'ve started to make G.I. JOE characters. They\'re really tough to model, but I hope I do okay! Comments and feedback are welcome! Here\'s a few pics of the characters I\'ve been able to make so far. \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n Last edited by Chimoru; 11-28-2018 at 05:15 PM.\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n'; pd[904434] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #2\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Chimoru\r\n \r\n
    \r\n Chimoru is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Newbie\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n A few more since I\'ve created Outback & Snow Job \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; // next/previous post info pn[904214] = "904434,904434"; pn[0] = ",904214"; pn[904434] = "904214,904214"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[127912] = "Chimoru"; // -->

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

G.I. JOE in The Sims 4 (3D Model Gallery)

Hello guys, some of you may have seen me in the HissTank forums, but I'm trying to spread myself out and meet new folks everywhere. I'm a newer Joe fan. I never had the toys as a kid, never really watched the show or read the comics. It wasn't until the last few years that I really got into it. I started with the Marvel run of comics and then the RAH cartoon show. I've been able to make models and stuff of Superheroes in The SIMS 4 for a while now and the last year, I've started to make G.I. JOE characters. They're really tough to model, but I hope I do okay! Comments and feedback are welcome! Here's a few pics of the characters I've been able to make so far.
      Last edited by Chimoru; 11-28-2018 at 05:15 PM.