Gi joe dossier

yojoe.com

Thread: Gi joe dossier

Gi joe dossier

Does anyone have any good scan of the gi joe dossier or can tell me which comics? Looking for couple of dossier for oktober guard, cobra asp and a couple of other ones.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Scans of the dossiers, where applicable, are put in the respective toys' database entries.

I saw some. But the quality and resolution is low. So was asking if someone would send a high quality.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Try opening the pics in a different tab.

It will not make a different on the resolution of the image if it is open in a new window, It all depends on the resolution that was uploaded. That' why I am asking if anyone can email a high resolution or tell me the comics that way i can buy the comic.

Quote Originally Posted by valguerra View Post
    It will not make a different on the resolution of the image if it is open in a new window, It all depends on the resolution that was uploaded. That' why I am asking if anyone can email a high resolution or tell me the comics that way i can buy the comic.
    Try GIJOE ORDER OF BATTLE. IT WAS A 4 ISSUE mini series. It may have what you are looking for. Marvel published mid 1980s

Quote Originally Posted by PJDonnell View Post
    Try opening the pics in a different tab.
    Now it worked for me! Thank you!

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______

Om du vill spela på dagens och du befinner dig i Sweden och letar efter alla sidor som finns har du kommit helt rätt. Du kan spela dina favorit kortspel enkelt, tryggt och utan konto vilket gör det lätt att registrera och spela!
    Last edited by spelanu; 08-27-2021 at 03:11 AM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by valguerra View Post
    Does anyone have apk good scan of the gi joe dossier or can tell me which comics? Looking for couple of dossier for oktober guard, cobra asp and a couple of other ones.
    even i'm looking for these suggestion now a days