What's the width of the APC?

yojoe.com

What's the width of the APC?

Hey ya'll! I just got into Joe collecting and I'm looking to pick up an APC, but I was curious about its width.I'll be getting one either way, however I'm curious if I'm going to have to do some reorganizing of my other shelves. (I also collect other vintage toys, like Star Wars and Transformers) Thanks in advance!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Hi. It's fairly narrow. Was one of my favorite vehicles growing up (and yes, it really floats and has a carrying handle). It's about 7" wide x about 13" long. I could be off. Also, I recommend you try to find one with the seat belts, which are easily lost, but helps to hold everything in place a little better. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by cageyJG View Post
    Hi. It's fairly narrow. Was one of my favorite vehicles growing up (and yes, it really floats and has a carrying handle). It's about 7" wide x about 13" long. I could be off. Also, I recommend you try to find one with the seat belts, which are easily lost, but helps to hold everything in place a little better. Good luck.
    Awesome, thanks that'll fit perfectly on the intended shelf. I had it when I was younger as well, but I was unsure if I was remembering its size correctly. Such an underappreciated little gem of a toy.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Same same! I have a soft spot for the older vehicles and common olive drab uniforms... Wish they'd update the Wolverine with a canopy! Please post updates as your collection grows.

Re: What's the width of the APC

I'd have to say he's right on the money for the size of the APC. Although it maybe under appreciated by some I have a soft spot for the original APC. I have five and a half (one no canopy/front or gun) and id still pick up more if I saw them. Eventually I plan on putting my collection of 80's-90s gijoes in them, like they originally intended it to be a vehicle/figure case all in one.