Articulated Points 5: G.I. Joe Convention Custom Figures, Photon, Takara Catalogs

yojoe.com

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Articulated Points 5: G.I. Joe Convention Custom Figures, Photon, Takara Catalogs

Join Patrick and Phillip as they talk about JoeCon custom figures, Photon laser tag, and some old Takara catalogs!

https://youtu.be/voZLKxGQt70

Do you have these figures in your collection? Find out more about these GI Joe Convention Custom Class figures in our latest episode!

This cover was all it took to get Phillip hooked on a forgotten property. Learn more in our latest episode!

4. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Check out this awesome prototype Fortress Maximus! See what else is hiding in this Takara catalog in our latest episode!

What's going on with these heads? Find out in our latest episode!

Autobot Kick-Off and the Worlds of Wonder Lazer Tag helmet. Coincidence or design inspiration? More about Lazer Tag on our latest episode!

Move over Botbots, Telecoma's in town! Learn more about this line and other Takara 1987 releases in our latest episode!

Another great episode there, Phillip. It's chock-full of obscure goodness. I watched it awhile back. I didn't know there was that much stuff for Photon. A friend of mine had the gun, helmet, etc. back in the day.

Thanks for the kind words! And I would talk your ear off about Photon, given the chance.