New to YoJoe need some advice

yojoe.com

New to YoJoe need some advice

Hello all, I recently cleaned out the basement of my recently past away mother in law and resurrected my U.S.S. Flagg. Iím in the market to sell it because of some recent issues with my finances and her final expenses. Going through the database of all the parts to build it, I was surprised to see that I have all the parts but the fantail railing. Some of the parts are broken like the upper and lower mast, the comm. antenna, the port side arrestor base, an anchor, and the net radar. I was even amazed to have all but 3 deck clips. All in all it is looking to be in awesome shape and brings back so many memories of my childhood. I guess my question is this; I had a friend offer me $400 for it and from what I have seen online and other places this is kinda low. Iím not looking to get rich, just pay some bills off. I hate that it has to be sold and wish I had other ways, but it is pretty big and I donít have much room for it. Any help in this would be greatly appreciated. I searched all kinds of sites and this is by far the best site for GI Joe related collections and data on how and what I have. It has helped me price together several vehicles and figures, that I had not seen in several years. Thank you

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Well $400 isn't absolutely terrible. It does seem low though. If you sell it on eBay or Mercari, they're going to take 10% then paypal takes about 3%. If you want a fast easy transaction you could take the $400.

I had a Flagg a few years ago that was missign quite a few pieces. I sold the parts individually on eBay and made way more than I would have if I sold the whole thing. If you have the time and can put the work in you could make a good amount that way.

Either way, good luck!

Re: New to YoJoe need some advice

I'd also say that's a little low although not bad as it's still $400. It's a hard choice when you have to sell part of your collection to pay bills but it happens. I've been there. Good luck with the sale and sorry to hear about your mother in law.