Articulated Points Episode 6: Joes in Marvel Toys, Galoob's Star Trek, and MASH!

yojoe.com

Articulated Points Episode 6: Joes in Marvel Toys, Galoob's Star Trek, and MASH!

Today Phillip and Patrick discuss Hasbro's reuse of G.I. Joe parts in their various Marvel toy lines, take a look at Galoob's short-lived Star Trek: The Next Generation line, and check out the 1982 M*A*S*H figures!

https://youtu.be/5QjdjOUGUEY

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Sort of a "before and after" on the creation of the 2008 Nick Fury figure. Find out more about this and other Marvel/G.I. Joe hybrids in our latest Articulated Points episode!

https://youtu.be/5QjdjOUGUEY

Galoob's Shuttlecraft Galileo - expectation vs. reality. We talk about this and more in our newest episode!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Hawkeye and his generic G.I. counterpart. Learn more about this short-lived toy line in our current episode of Articulated Points!

A collection of suits. More G.I. Joe and Marvel goodness in our newest episode!

Space, the final frontier. These are the voyages of Galoob's Starship Enterprise...

Explore their Next Generation with us on Articulated Points!

An unreleased retool of the G.I. Joe Sand Razor, this vehicle was planned for release in the X-Men Origins: Wolverine toyline! We talk about this and more in our newest episode!

This was another great episode by you guys. I watched it awhile back, I just figured I'd comment on it now. I can't recall if I saw the Galoob Star Trek figures while they were out in stores when I was a kid. I faintly remember something about them. I remember the Playmates ones well.

Thanks for watching!