Can anyone help me find this comic?

yojoe.com

Question Can anyone help me find this comic?

I can't for the life of me remember the name.

I spoke with a comic book store owner and he remembers it and gave me the clue of Action Force, google fu has failed me, but the action force comic logo looks familiar.

The comic was set in post apocalypse, there is a group of evil people who drive black menecing looking cars decked out in machine guns and rocket launchers, and the 'good guys' are a team of young people who drive cars with a gray palette, also decked out in machine guns and rockets.

The good guys cars were built by either the main character, or his love intrests father, who was later murdered by the evil cars.

I say evil cars because the father invented an AI and the cars could talk and act independently of their driver like KITT.

Their base was hidden underground,while the evil cars drove a giant tank that had a ramp at the front they deployed from.

They also had to be on the lookout for roving gangs of mutants who drive cobbled together trucks and cars with guns mounted on them too, the protagonist is rescued from mutants by one of the cars.

I think it was a promotional, or mini series that was in the middle of g.i joe comics, i don't know if it was ever released as a series or just as a preview in the middle of other comics, but they had a toy line advertised in the same comic.

I beleive it was around the mid 80s when it would have been out.

I've been trying to find the comic for a while now and it's turning into my while whale.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I know you posted a long time ago, but yes. That is exactly what I was looking for.

I'm a bit sad to see it was a glorified ad, I remembered so much more as a child.

Thanks for finding that for me.

My God, I've seen this comics a looot time ago and it's incredible that you have found it! Thanks a lot!