Do NOT buy from this seller on ebay

yojoe.com

Do NOT buy from this seller on ebay

Do not buy from Original-picker1 on ebay. He has an enormous collection of misb stuff he lists every few weeks. The entire collection came from a hoarder. I paid $1900 for a sealed skystriker & night raven and when they got here and I opened them the inside of the boxes were covered in mold. He wouldn't give me a refund either, I had to go thru paypal. He said I shouldn't have opened them.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Did they refund you?
    Last edited by maraxusofkeld; 04-21-2020 at 01:25 PM.
    Up, down, over and through, back around the joke's on you....

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I wouldn’t refund you either if you opened them. You took so much value out of them by opening them

Do you have this for the first time, or has this situation already been repeated? It's just that I constantly order things from eBay, and I haven't had similar problems. In the last three months, I began to order different items on eBay every three days. I just found coupons with a good discount on DontPayFull. When I see deals on things, I can't resist not buying them. I probably haven't purchased items without discounts for about a year and a half. I'm just used to saving money.
    Last edited by Warrenp; 06-28-2021 at 05:47 AM.

It's strange. I've never had a situation like this. If I didn't like something, I got my money back. Is this your first time, or has this situation happened before? I always order things from eBay, and I haven't had this kind of problem. I'm addicted to new things. But I don't want to spend all my money on it, so I use discounts and coupons. I just found good discount coupons at https://heydiscount.co.uk/. It's a good service that I recently started using. It's straightforward. Registration for the service is done through a Google account or social media. The site has a user-friendly interface and clear navigation. You can also download an application for your smartphone. Technical support is available 24 hours a day. All the necessary information for the buyer is available in the personal account.