This site is interesting

yojoe.com

This site is interesting

So I'm finally allowed to post pics on here (or so I thought) but when trying to post pics of my Flagg I just opened + put togerher I can't get past the upload screen, it says I am not authorized to access the page. I think I'll stick with hisstank

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Sorry to hear that. Have you tried hosting your images somewhere and then imbedding them here? You put the image URL between this [IMG] and this [/IMG] with no spaces. That's how I've always done it here.

That’s some big dick energy there

Quote Originally Posted by Bren View Post
    So I'm finally allowed to post pics on here (or so I thought) but when trying to post pics of my Flagg I just opened + put togerher I can't get past the upload screen, it says I am not authorized to access the page. I think I'll stick with hisstank
    Dude, you bought a sealed Flagg, opened it, and put it together?You should’ve just bought a second, complete Flagg. If you’ve got the money to drop on the sealed box, you can probably buy a complete one as well.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

If I had the money, that's what I'd do. Buy a sealed Flagg and put it together. What could be more amazing than that? What could recapture the feeling of being a kid again more than that...especially since that was the vehicle everyone wanted, but so few of us got.$99.99 at Toys-R-Us seems super cheap, now. I should've saved my birthday money.
    Last edited by Hogs; 04-05-2020 at 12:35 PM.