what is your favourite G.I. Joe game?

yojoe.com

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

what is your favourite G.I. Joe game?

Hello!What is your favorite G.I. Joe game? ))

GI Joe Dynamite Memory game

Quote Originally Posted by graham028 View Post
    Hello!What is your favorite G.I. Joe game? ))
    Hello Graham. I really like GI Joe Dynamite Memory game. Have you ever played it?There are a lot of websites where you can play it. The main mission is to deactivate the bomb before it explodes by finding all the matching pairs before time runs out. Joe Characters is offering the encouraging words or warnings when you are performing poorly.I am already on the 4 level, here progressively shorter time to disarm the bombs, so more difficult. You should have the dynamite memory in order to win this game. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Andrendo12 View Post
    Hello Graham. I really like GI Joe Dynamite Memory game. Have you ever played it?There are a lot of websites where you can play it. The main mission is to deactivate the bomb before it explodes by finding all the matching pairs before time runs out. Joe Characters is offering the encouraging words or warnings when you are performing poorly.I am already on the 4 level, here progressively shorter time to disarm the bombs, so more difficult. You should have the dynamite memory in order to win this game. lol
    Oh, I know this game. I played it several times.But my favorite is Rise on the Cobra. There are Commando, Heavy Weapons, and Soldier. In the jungle, the Joes discover that Cobra is making a pyramid-like (zigurat) building in the middle of the jungle. From there, the Joes must defeat James McCullen (who now takes the identity of Destro) at the rooftop of the pyramid building. Finally, they must defeat the Cobra Commander and Storm Shadow at North Magnetic Pole Volcano base. The game is so engaging. I like playing it on XBox.Now, unfortunately, I do not have enough time for it but when I do I can play it 5 hours in a row ))

4. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

5 hours in the row? Seriously? It is nothing. LOL
    Once I was playing around 14 hours. I did not even know how the time passed so fast. ahahah

GI Joe: A Real American Hero for the NES. I never knew that there were any GI Joe games when I was a kid or maybe didn't pay attention because I thought the toys were way more fun. After many years of not gaming or doing very little, I started doing some retro gaming in 2018 and played the game I mentioned. It's not bad and it's kind of neat to play an 8-bit GI Joe game that features late 80's and early 90's Joe stuff.

One modern Joe related game that caught my eye, but didn't play was the Hall Of Fame edition of Toy Soldiers: War Chest. A video game where the characters and vehicles resemble the vintage toys is very appealing to me.

G.I. Joe Adveture Board Game

I had this growing up, unfortunately I think it w lost to a yard sale

https://boardgamegeek.com/image/5156...ure-board-game