why do you prefer G.I.Joe games?

yojoe.com

why do you prefer G.I.Joe games?

Hello, guys!I am just wondering - when did you start playing G.I.Joe games? why do you prefer G.I.Joe games? and which one is your favorite? Share your stories, please )

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Hello Graham! Uffff I started playing really long time ago, even do not remember when was the first time. However, I clearly remember when my older brother was gaming 24/7and when I interested, he has shown me, so later we were always competing while playing it. Loved that timeAt the moment he is the big fan of games at this website - https://pokieslab.com/free-online-pokies/ LoL, he is even playing more than sleeping. He told that there no G.I.Joe games unfortunately. So my favorite one is GI Joe Dynamite Memory game. Have you played it?

Quote Originally Posted by Andrendo12 View Post
    Hello Graham! Uffff I started playing really long time ago, even do not remember when was the first time. However, I clearly remember when my older brother was gaming 24/7and when I interested, he has shown me, so later we were always competing while playing it. Loved that timeAt the moment he is the big fan of games at this website - https://pokieslab.com/free-online-pokies/ LoL, he is even playing more than sleeping. He told that there no G.I.Joe games unfortunately. So my favorite one is GI Joe Dynamite Memory game. Have you played it?
    I have heard of it several times and gave out a try once or twice.My favourites are The Rise of Cobra and A Real American Hero.I started playing The Rise of Cobra about two years ago. It was my favourite until I met A Real American Hero.So, now I play them both when I have spare time.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I always wondered about the GI Joe toys, why where they so popular? i remember everyone talking about them, and even in movies or different shows on tv everyone seemed to have them. why is that?