I know I've got Something, But Not Sure Of The Value!!!

yojoe.com

\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n Kenny&Darla\r\n \r\n
\r\n Kenny&Darla is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n Newbie\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n I know I\'ve got Something, But Not Sure Of The Value!!!\r\n

\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n Hey GI Joe\'ers, I hope everyone is doing well. I was happy to have stumbled upon this site during my research of GI Joe items. We (My GF & I) were recently blessed with a VERY VERY Large GI Joe Collection from my neighbor who has been doing some spring cleaning. Long story short we now are the proud owners of a GI Joe and Star Wars Collection. Although we are not collectors, we know that we have something VERY valuable but not sure just how valuable. We are wanting to sale the collection and are in the process of sorting it (yes sorting, its that large). I will post pics once we have the entire collection sorted. Just to give you all an idea of what we have so far is EVERY item is still in the original packaging, most in perfect to excellent shape aside from some dust from being stored and untouched for the past 30 + years, there are 2 large jeeps one is camo tan colored, the other is Camo green and white camo design, numerous comic books, and some opened out of the box GI Joe\'s/gear (guns, ammo, etc.) The collection is so large that my GF Darla thinks we should contact an auction company to see if they can help up sale what we have. I can\'t wait to post pics so you can see what we have. If you have any advice for us please let me know. Thank you in advance!Ken\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n'; // next/previous post info pn[905502] = "905502,905502"; pn[0] = ",905502"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[130778] = "Kenny&Darla"; // -->

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I know I've got Something, But Not Sure Of The Value!!!

Hey GI Joe'ers, I hope everyone is doing well. I was happy to have stumbled upon this site during my research of GI Joe items. We (My GF & I) were recently blessed with a VERY VERY Large GI Joe Collection from my neighbor who has been doing some spring cleaning. Long story short we now are the proud owners of a GI Joe and Star Wars Collection. Although we are not collectors, we know that we have something VERY valuable but not sure just how valuable. We are wanting to sale the collection and are in the process of sorting it (yes sorting, its that large). I will post pics once we have the entire collection sorted. Just to give you all an idea of what we have so far is EVERY item is still in the original packaging, most in perfect to excellent shape aside from some dust from being stored and untouched for the past 30 + years, there are 2 large jeeps one is camo tan colored, the other is Camo green and white camo design, numerous comic books, and some opened out of the box GI Joe's/gear (guns, ammo, etc.) The collection is so large that my GF Darla thinks we should contact an auction company to see if they can help up sale what we have. I can't wait to post pics so you can see what we have. If you have any advice for us please let me know. Thank you in advance!Ken