Minor accessory idea

yojoe.com

\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n Storehouse\r\n \r\n
\r\n Storehouse is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Storehouse\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Minor accessory idea\r\n

\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n I remember that, for the all-black BF2K weapons pack available at the 2017 convention, there were two Blaster pistols. I was wondering what to do with it, when it finally hit me. If any of you own the 2000 Man-O-War with Lamprey, you could give it to the Lamprey and he\'d be armed if the sub sunk (in a theoretical battle). I mean, the 1990 Sonic Fighters Lamprey (and the 2017 Collector\'s Club modern era version) came with it, so it fits. Am I right?\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n'; // next/previous post info pn[905664] = "905664,905664"; pn[0] = ",905664"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[27863] = "Storehouse"; // -->

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Minor accessory idea

I remember that, for the all-black BF2K weapons pack available at the 2017 convention, there were two Blaster pistols. I was wondering what to do with it, when it finally hit me. If any of you own the 2000 Man-O-War with Lamprey, you could give it to the Lamprey and he'd be armed if the sub sunk (in a theoretical battle). I mean, the 1990 Sonic Fighters Lamprey (and the 2017 Collector's Club modern era version) came with it, so it fits. Am I right?