Wanted: Cobra lapel pin

yojoe.com

Wanted: Cobra lapel pin

Hi-- ever since I recently saw the film GI Joe: Retaliation, I really did love the Cobra lapel pin that the secret service goons were wearing and I would love to buy one. Does anyone know where I could do that? It's been a rough search so far; I suspect there aren't many out there. Thanks very much.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Yamantaka View Post
    Hi-- ever since I recently saw the film GI Joe: Retaliation, I really did love the Cobra lapel pin that the secret service goons were wearing and I would love to buy one. Does anyone know where I could do that? It's been a rough search so far; I suspect there aren't many out there. Thanks very much.
    no, there are not a lot of pins out there like the ones in the film . A few had been made here and there. within that of the finest, or those I had made under permissions years ago. Since the brand has been reinstated. I have yet to talk to them again about another run. Though they have told me many times there is no interest at this time for pins. I have had some a few years ago . I can look to see if I have any . but I am not sure if I do. please check your PM.