Back after a few years off.

yojoe.com

\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n toyman941\r\n \r\n
\r\n toyman941 is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n toyman941\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Back after a few years off.\r\n

\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n Hello all. I used to be on the site daily back in 2012 to 2015, but got out for a while . I sold off my entire Joe collection. At that time, most of the figures I had didn\'t sell right away. In fact, it took almost 2 months to completely empty the bin. Mickey mouse commander and Star Duster were the only figures to sell the first week. Back then, the interest in Joe\'s didn\'t really pop. I have proof right here in my recent posts. Funny it goes that far back. I had 2 posts here with 500 views and no replies. I sold them off to pay for the Star Wars last 17 figures that were climbing quickly and , it turned out to be the correct t move. Last 17 are out of control now. I did get back and purchased just over half of what I sold as far as figures go. I\'m not buying the playsets vehicles this round. Only figures. Anyway, I did see Joe prices go way up and I decided to stay away at the time. Now they are coming back down so I am back in the game. Star Wars, Indiana Jones and Knickerbocker Lord of the Rings collections are completely finished, so a few more Joe\'s and my collecting days will be complete and I can begin to build my display. Then it becomes my kids problem to deal with . Lol .\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n'; // next/previous post info pn[905816] = "905816,905816"; pn[0] = ",905816"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[26608] = "toyman941"; // -->

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Back after a few years off.

Hello all. I used to be on the site daily back in 2012 to 2015, but got out for a while . I sold off my entire Joe collection. At that time, most of the figures I had didn't sell right away. In fact, it took almost 2 months to completely empty the bin. Mickey mouse commander and Star Duster were the only figures to sell the first week. Back then, the interest in Joe's didn't really pop. I have proof right here in my recent posts. Funny it goes that far back. I had 2 posts here with 500 views and no replies. I sold them off to pay for the Star Wars last 17 figures that were climbing quickly and , it turned out to be the correct t move. Last 17 are out of control now. I did get back and purchased just over half of what I sold as far as figures go. I'm not buying the playsets vehicles this round. Only figures. Anyway, I did see Joe prices go way up and I decided to stay away at the time. Now they are coming back down so I am back in the game. Star Wars, Indiana Jones and Knickerbocker Lord of the Rings collections are completely finished, so a few more Joe's and my collecting days will be complete and I can begin to build my display. Then it becomes my kids problem to deal with . Lol .