Hello all. I used to be on the site daily back in 2012 to 2015, but got out for a while . I sold off my entire Joe collection. At that time, most of the figures I had didn't sell right away. In fact, it took almost 2 months to completely empty the bin. Mickey mouse commander and Star Duster were the only figures to sell the first week. Back then, the interest in Joe's didn't really pop. I have proof right here in my recent posts. Funny it goes that far back. I had 2 posts here with 500 views and no replies. I sold them off to pay for the Star Wars last 17 figures that were climbing quickly and , it turned out to be the correct t move. Last 17 are out of control now. I did get back and purchased just over half of what I sold as far as figures go. I'm not buying the playsets vehicles this round. Only figures. Anyway, I did see Joe prices go way up and I decided to stay away at the time. Now they are coming back down so I am back in the game. Star Wars, Indiana Jones and Knickerbocker Lord of the Rings collections are completely finished, so a few more Joe's and my collecting days will be complete and I can begin to build my display. Then it becomes my kids problem to deal with . Lol .