Where is everyone?

yojoe.com

Where is everyone?

I just joined and am looking to post my collection for sale. Question: where has everyone gone? I am looking at recent posts and there are only a handful within the last week. For the classified, there are only a few entries in the last year. I don't mean to be insensitive if the site is usually this slow, I just assumed with GI Joe that there would be plenty of members regularly active. Am I missing something?
    Ebay username: hemetianguy

I am also a Star Wars collector and have feedback on other websites. Out of respect for this site, I will not list it here, but please email me if you would like more information!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by DJinSD View Post
    I just joined and am looking to post my collection for sale. Question: where has everyone gone? I am looking at recent posts and there are only a handful within the last week. For the classified, there are only a few entries in the last year. I don't mean to be insensitive if the site is usually this slow, I just assumed with GI Joe that there would be plenty of members regularly active. Am I missing something?
    There’s not much traffic, unlike the good old days. You’re gonna have to check out Facebook groups and Instagram. There’s still a thriving community but it’s pretty broken up.
    She said,
    "Don't you miss the mornings?
    Don't you miss those days?
    Don't you miss me, Baby?
    'Cause I'm fading away."
    -Adam Duritz

Quote Originally Posted by danyanda View Post
    There’s not much traffic, unlike the good old days. You’re gonna have to check out Facebook groups and Instagram. There’s still a thriving community but it’s pretty broken up.
    That blows. Too bad, since this site it fantastic. I cannot begin to say how much help the database was for identifying whose weapons and accessories were whose. I have posted everything on Facebook, and have sold about 2/3 of everything already in the last 5 days. Of all the places where I thought I would have the best of luck, it would be here.

Well, I will keep them all listed here for now. Still gonna hope for someone to reach out. Thanks for the info danyanda

I am also a Star Wars collector and have feedback on other websites. Out of respect for this site, I will not list it here, but please email me if you would like more information!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Hey there,

Thank you for showing interest in posting your classified ads on the site.
    It's unfortunate that you feel you could not get any bites here. I'm glad you were able to sell your items online, regardless!

We are hoping that traffic picks up down the road.
    Thank you for your support!

~Richard.

Quote Originally Posted by vs-admin View Post
    Hey there,

Thank you for showing interest in posting your classified ads on the site.
    It's unfortunate that you feel you could not get any bites here. I'm glad you were able to sell your items online, regardless!

We are hoping that traffic picks up down the road.
    Thank you for your support!

~Richard.
    Thanks for reaching out. I totally felt this site would be THE site to sell everything. Unfortunately, not one page view from anyone but myself in the week + since the post has been up. I'm still hopeful, but I have very few items remaining. I will keep the faith!