DJinSD GI Joe ARAH Collection for Sale - 3-3/4 Figures, Vehicles & File Cards

yojoe.com

DJinSD GI Joe ARAH Collection for Sale - 3-3/4 Figures, Vehicles & File Cards

My Story: The time has come to part ways with all of my vintage G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero toy collection. All items range from between 1983 to 1988, and are listed as complete, or missing certain accessories where noted, as confirmed by the YoJoe.com database. I have spent a ton of time trying to verify all items, so I do believe the descriptions are listed with the same care. If anything is incorrect, or if there is a question about any item or photo, please feel free to ask or bring it to my attention. These came from my personal collection as a kid, so expect normal wear and tear, but for the most part, everything is in surprisingly great shape for being over 35 years old in most cases. Prices are negotiable and listed with an 'Or Best Offer' (OBO). I get it, you want to spend as little as possible to fill your collections, and I of course, am looking to get as much as possible, but I am also reasonable, so make an offer so that we are both happy in the end. No legitimate offer will be turned away.

Shipping: I will do my best to ship multiple items together if interested, but only so that the combined items are not in any risk of being damaged. I will always let you know up front if I have a box large enough or not. I don't like being shorted on shipping costs, and you don't like paying for more than you should. Therefore, I request a deposit slightly more than should cover the cost. Once the shipping cost has been determined (usually by the receipt when shipped), I will email you a photo of the actual receipt, along with a refund of the overpaid amount. You pay the exact cost to ship! I am not a retailer, just a guy selling his childhood items. Just know that I don't have scales and tons of shipping materials, so it may take a day or two to get items shipped, which I will try to do at least twice a week. No matter what, I will always be in contact with you if requested.

Until I can figure out how to embed photos, a list is all I can do at the moment. Any suggestions for this newbie, please PM me if you could. If interested, let me know and I can try to send you photos directly. Thanks.

Vehicles & Playsets

•Tactical Battle Platform 100% complete; turret gun back won't hold radar - $140 OBO

•Wolverine (tow cable is broken but complete, no Cover Girl) - $65 OBO

•Cobra Hydro-Sled 100% complete - $15 OBO

•VAMP (no Clutch, missing gas cans, gun and steering wheel) w/ HAL (no Grand Slam, missing computer, stabilizer and gun tips) - $40 for set OBO
    Last edited by DJinSD; 03-27-2021 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Updated descriptions
    Ebay username: hemetianguy

I am also a Star Wars collector and have feedback on other websites. Out of respect for this site, I will not list it here, but please email me if you would like more information!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements