Does anyone know if the talons/leg pieces to the bird accessories are the same mold?

yojoe.com

\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n Jeff Smith\r\n \r\n
\r\n Jeff Smith is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n Newbie\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Does anyone know if the talons/leg pieces to the bird accessories are the same mold?\r\n

\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n Hi Everyone !.I hope that you are all keeping well,during these strange and ever changing times.I am going through my GI Joe accessories and unfortunately,as many of you know,the bird accessories/companions,that go along with Raptor,Spirit,Shipwreck and Voltar,all have talons that can and usually do come out,lost to the void.I still have a Voltar\'s vulture with talons and I was just figuring,if these were all the same mold,that I would attempt to make a copy,then replace all of the missing talons from the other birds and paint them to match,as best as I can.Can anyone confirm that these are,as I only have 1 to base this on and the pics I have seen of the other birds are hard to tell?.Any help would be greatly appreciated.Thank you all !.Stay safe,stay well,stay healthy & stay positive !.Take care,Jeff.\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n'; // next/previous post info pn[906016] = "906016,906016"; pn[0] = ",906016"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[132174] = "Jeff Smith"; // -->

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Does anyone know if the talons/leg pieces to the bird accessories are the same mold?

Hi Everyone !.I hope that you are all keeping well,during these strange and ever changing times.I am going through my GI Joe accessories and unfortunately,as many of you know,the bird accessories/companions,that go along with Raptor,Spirit,Shipwreck and Voltar,all have talons that can and usually do come out,lost to the void.I still have a Voltar's vulture with talons and I was just figuring,if these were all the same mold,that I would attempt to make a copy,then replace all of the missing talons from the other birds and paint them to match,as best as I can.Can anyone confirm that these are,as I only have 1 to base this on and the pics I have seen of the other birds are hard to tell?.Any help would be greatly appreciated.Thank you all !.Stay safe,stay well,stay healthy & stay positive !.Take care,Jeff.