KMT Dog Tags and Pin

yojoe.com

KMT Dog Tags and Pin

Hello! I am trying to complete a MOC run of the KMT accessories. There was a bracelet, a whistle, Commando medal and bar pin, Ranger medal and bar pin, Gunner Medal and bar pin.... and I have all of those, I fact I have multiple of a few. On the reverse of the card, all the available items are pictured. In addition to the ones I just named, there was also a Ring and Bar pin, Dog tag wit ID sticker, and Key Ring with Dog tag and bullet charm. I have never seen these three for sale.... anywhere. Not MOC, not loose, nothing. I'm starting to wonder if they were even manufactured. So, can anyone confirm that these do in fact exist? Does anyone have a them????? I don't want to continue to chase my tail if they aren't out there. Thanks! - Alan

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I'm not sure if this video features anything that you're looking for (as I'm unfamiliar with the KMT accessories), but check around the 35:00 mark. David (the guy hosting the tour) is very active on social media and may be interested in trading for some of your duplicates.

Quote Originally Posted by tack111p View Post
    ....a Ring and Bar pin, Dog tag wit ID sticker, and Key Ring with Dog tag and bullet charm. I have never seen these three for sale.... anywhere. Not MOC, not loose, nothing. I'm starting to wonder if they were even manufactured
    Yes, everything was manufactured. A few years back you could find the Dog Tag everywhere. In fact, for a while, I had a few hundred of the dog tag whistles loose. Probably still do. The bullet keyring and ring are harder to find though from the set.
    WANTED: Rise of Cobra & Retailiation movie memoriabilia (from scripts and production items, props, to movie and billboard banners, store signage and larger items!). TOP $

Hasbro Items: Paperwork & design sketches, ARTWORK, licensing books, promo flyers/slicks, employee items, presentation art.

Licensed Merchandise (non-figure/vehicle) like towels, Coleco ride-on toys (sleds or bicycles) , vintage child clothing, and an original Konami Arcade game.